Search New Window
Search New Window is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Search New Window from your PCSearch New Window
. Further information on Search New Window can be found here
. Click on http://www.searchnewwindow.com/support
to get more information about Search New Window on Search New Window's website. Usually the Search New Window program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Search New Window folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Search New Window by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Search New Window\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 347.27 KB (355600 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Search New Window is composed of the following executables which take 870.77 KB (891664
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.27 KB)
The current page applies to Search New Window version 2.0.5986.18254
only. For more Search New Window versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search New Window is an application by the software company Search New Window. Some users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Search New Window is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Search New Window from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Search New Window or simply click the Search field and type in "Search New Window". The Search New Window application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Search New Window in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Search New Window, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search New Window:
- The software company is: http://www.searchnewwindow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Search New Window\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Search New Window.
8. After removing Search New Window, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Search New Window which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search New Window with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search New Window by Search New Window from your PC, nor are we saying that Search New Window by Search New Window is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search New Window in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-26 12:53:18.643