Search New Window
This page is about Search New Window for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Search New Window from your PCSearch New Window
. Further information on Search New Window can be found here
. More details about the program Search New Window can be found at http://www.searchnewwindow.com/support
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search New Window folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove Search New Window by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Search New Window\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 347.28 KB (355616 bytes) on disk.
Search New Window installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 870.78 KB (891680
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Search New Window version 2.0.5991.9179
only. You can find below info on other versions of Search New Window:
...click to view all...
Search New Window is an application released by Search New Window. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Search New Window is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Search New Window with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Search New Window or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search New Window". The Search New Window program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Search New Window in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Search New Window, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search New Window:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.searchnewwindow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search New Window\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search New Window.
8. After uninstalling Search New Window, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Search New Window which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search New Window with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search New Window by Search New Window from your computer, nor are we saying that Search New Window by Search New Window is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Search New Window in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 23:34:43.187