Search New Window
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Search New Window for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Search New Window from your systemSearch New Window
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Search New Window. Click on http://www.searchnewwindow.com/support
to get more information about Search New Window on Search New Window's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search New Window folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Search New Window\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Search New Window. The program's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 347.24 KB (355576 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Search New Window. They occupy 870.74 KB (891640
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5976.16567
of Search New Window. For other Search New Window versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search New Window is an application offered by the software company Search New Window. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Search New Window is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Search New Window using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Search New Window or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search New Window". The Search New Window program will be found automatically. After you click Search New Window in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Search New Window, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search New Window:
- The software company is: http://www.searchnewwindow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Search New Window\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Search New Window.
8. After uninstalling Search New Window, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Search New Window which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search New Window with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Search New Window by Search New Window from your computer, we are not saying that Search New Window by Search New Window is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Search New Window in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-15 23:43:27.280