Search New Window
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Search New Window for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Search New Window from your PCSearch New Window
. More information about Search New Window can be read here
. Please open http://www.searchnewwindow.com/support
if you want to read more on Search New Window on Search New Window's web page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search New Window directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Search New Window by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search New Window\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Search New Window's primary executable file and it takes circa 347.27 KB (355608 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Search New Window. They occupy about 870.77 KB (891672
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (347.27 KB)
This page is about Search New Window version 2.0.5991.23721
alone. For other Search New Window versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Search New Window is an application offered by Search New Window. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Search New Window is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Search New Window from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Search New Window or simply click the Search field and type in "Search New Window". The Search New Window program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Search New Window in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Search New Window, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Search New Window:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchnewwindow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search New Window\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Search New Window.
8. After uninstalling Search New Window, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Search New Window that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Search New Window using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Search New Window by Search New Window from your computer, we are not saying that Search New Window by Search New Window is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Search New Window in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 00:16:26.440