ScreenShared is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ScreenShared from your PCScreenShared
. Take a look here
for more details on ScreenShared. ScreenShared is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ScreenShared directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing ScreenShared is C:\Program Files\ScreenShared\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ScreenShared's main file takes about 524.50 KB (537088 bytes) and its name is ScreenShared.exe.
ScreenShared contains of the executables below. They occupy 836.00 KB (856064
bytes) on disk.
- ScreenShared.exe (524.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (311.50 KB)
This web page is about ScreenShared version 2.5
alone. Click on the links below for other ScreenShared versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.The files below remain on your disk when you remove ScreenShared:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
ScreenShared is a program by ScreenShared. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall ScreenShared is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ScreenShared from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ScreenShared or simply click the Search feature and type in "ScreenShared". If it is installed on your PC the ScreenShared application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click ScreenShared in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ScreenShared, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ScreenShared.
8. After uninstalling ScreenShared, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ScreenShared which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ScreenShared with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove ScreenShared by ScreenShared from your computer, nor are we saying that ScreenShared by ScreenShared is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ScreenShared in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 18:06:06.190