ScreenShared is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ScreenShared from your systemScreenShared
. Go over here
where you can get more info on ScreenShared. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ScreenShared folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing ScreenShared is C:\Program Files (x86)\ScreenShared\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 497.50 KB (509440 bytes) on disk and is labeled ScreenShared.exe.
The executables below are part of ScreenShared. They take about 977.00 KB (1000448
bytes) on disk.
- ScreenShared.exe (497.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (479.50 KB)
The current page applies to ScreenShared version 4.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of ScreenShared:
...click to view all...
ScreenShared is an application marketed by the software company ScreenShared. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall ScreenShared is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall ScreenShared from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate ScreenShared or simply activate the Search field and type in "ScreenShared". If it is installed on your PC the ScreenShared program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ScreenShared in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about ScreenShared, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ScreenShared.
8. After removing ScreenShared, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ScreenShared which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ScreenShared using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ScreenShared by ScreenShared from your computer, we are not saying that ScreenShared by ScreenShared is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ScreenShared supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 17:38:17.327