You can find below details on how to uninstall ScreenShared for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ScreenShared from your computerScreenShared
. Further information on ScreenShared can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ScreenShared folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\ScreenShared\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ScreenShared. ScreenShared.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 497.50 KB (509440 bytes) on disk.
ScreenShared is composed of the following executables which take 1.15 MB (1206784
bytes) on disk:
- ScreenShared.exe (497.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (681.00 KB)
This info is about ScreenShared version 4.7
alone. Click on the links below for other ScreenShared versions:
...click to view all...
ScreenShared is an application marketed by ScreenShared. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall ScreenShared is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ScreenShared with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ScreenShared or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ScreenShared". If it exists on your system the ScreenShared application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ScreenShared in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ScreenShared, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ScreenShared.
8. After uninstalling ScreenShared, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ScreenShared that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ScreenShared with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ScreenShared by ScreenShared from your PC, nor are we saying that ScreenShared by ScreenShared is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ScreenShared supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 03:32:59.070