ScreenShared is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall ScreenShared from your PCScreenShared
. Further information on ScreenShared can be seen here
. ScreenShared is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ScreenShared folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. ScreenShared's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ScreenShared\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 497.50 KB (509440 bytes) on disk and is titled ScreenShared.exe.
The executables below are part of ScreenShared. They take about 990.00 KB (1013760
bytes) on disk.
- ScreenShared.exe (497.50 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (492.50 KB)
This data is about ScreenShared version 5.4
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of ScreenShared:
...click to view all...
ScreenShared is an application released by ScreenShared. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase ScreenShared is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall ScreenShared from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ScreenShared or simply click the Search feature and type in "ScreenShared". The ScreenShared app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ScreenShared in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ScreenShared, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ScreenShared.
8. After uninstalling ScreenShared, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ScreenShared that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ScreenShared using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ScreenShared by ScreenShared from your computer, we are not saying that ScreenShared by ScreenShared is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ScreenShared in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-26 15:27:17.483