This web page is about ScreenShared for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall ScreenShared from your PCScreenShared
. More information on ScreenShared can be seen here
. The complete uninstall command line for ScreenShared is C:\Program Files\ScreenShared\uninstaller.exe. ScreenShared.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 497.50 KB (509440 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in ScreenShared. They take 497.50 KB (509440
bytes) on disk.
- ScreenShared.exe (497.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.8
of ScreenShared. Click on the links below for other ScreenShared versions:
...click to view all...
ScreenShared is an application offered by ScreenShared. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase ScreenShared is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove ScreenShared from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ScreenShared or simply click the Search feature and type in "ScreenShared". If it is installed on your PC the ScreenShared program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ScreenShared in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ScreenShared, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ScreenShared.
8. After removing ScreenShared, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ScreenShared that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ScreenShared using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall ScreenShared by ScreenShared from your PC, we are not saying that ScreenShared by ScreenShared is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ScreenShared supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 10:56:51.620