Recover My Files
Recover My Files is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Recover My Files from your PCGetData Pty Ltd
. Go over here
for more information on GetData Pty Ltd. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files v4 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Recover My Files is C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files v4\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.13 MB (1182125 bytes) on disk and is labeled unins000.exe.
Recover My Files installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.13 MB (1182125
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1685
of Recover My Files. For other Recover My Files versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you want to remove Recover My Files from your computer.Folders that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Recover My Files when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Files v4
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Files v4\RecoverMyFiles-Help.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Files v4\unins000.dat
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Recover My Files_is1
Recover My Files is a program released by the software company GetData Pty Ltd. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to remove Recover My Files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Recover My Files from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Recover My Files or simply activate the Search field and type in "Recover My Files". If it is installed on your PC the Recover My Files application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Recover My Files in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Recover My Files, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Recover My Files.
8. After uninstalling Recover My Files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Recover My Files which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Recover My Files using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Recover My Files in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 19:38:37.187