Recover My Files
Recover My Files is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Recover My Files from your systemGetData Pty Ltd
. Check out here
where you can read more on GetData Pty Ltd. Detailed information about Recover My Files can be found at http://www.getdata.com
. Recover My Files is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files directory, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Recover My Files is C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files\unins000.exe. RecoverMyFiles.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.24 MB (5494784 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Recover My Files. They occupy about 5.90 MB (6190730
bytes) on disk.
- RecoverMyFiles.exe (5.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.63 KB)
This web page is about Recover My Files version 126.96.36.19981
only. You can find here a few links to other Recover My Files versions:
...click to view all...
Recover My Files is an application released by the software company GetData Pty Ltd. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Recover My Files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Recover My Files from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Recover My Files or simply click the Search feature and type in "Recover My Files". If it exists on your system the Recover My Files program will be found automatically. When you select Recover My Files in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Recover My Files, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Recover My Files:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getdata.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Recover My Files.
8. After uninstalling Recover My Files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Recover My Files which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Recover My Files using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Recover My Files supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 20:29:06.570