Recover My Files
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Recover My Files for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Recover My Files from your systemGetData Pty Ltd
. You can read more on GetData Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.getdata.com
if you want to read more on Recover My Files on GetData Pty Ltd's page. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Recover My Files by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. RecoverMyFiles.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.13 MB (3286656 bytes) on disk.
Recover My Files contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.78 MB (3961098
bytes) on disk.
- RecoverMyFiles.exe (3.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (658.63 KB)
This page is about Recover My Files version 126.96.36.19978
only. You can find below a few links to other Recover My Files versions:
...click to view all...
Recover My Files has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Recover My Files:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Recover My Files's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Recover My Files
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Recover My Files
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files\CDB_WIN32.dll
- C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files\MSVCR71.dll
- C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files\RecoverMyFiles.exe
- C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files\RecoverMyFiles.url
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Recover My Files_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Recover My Files_is1\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Recover My Files_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Recover My Files_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Recover My Files_is1\QuietUninstallString
Recover My Files is a program released by the software company GetData Pty Ltd. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Recover My Files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Recover My Files with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Recover My Files or simply click the Search field and type in "Recover My Files". If it is installed on your PC the Recover My Files program will be found automatically. After you select Recover My Files in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Recover My Files, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Recover My Files:
- The publisher is: http://www.getdata.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GetData\Recover My Files\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Recover My Files.
8. After removing Recover My Files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Recover My Files that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Recover My Files using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Recover My Files in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 18:19:28.183