Recover My Files
Recover My Files is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Recover My Files from your systemGetData Pty Ltd
. Take a look here
for more information on GetData Pty Ltd. You can get more details related to Recover My Files at http://www.getdata.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Files v4 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Recover My Files is C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Files v4\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 9.02 MB (9455016 bytes) on disk and is titled RecoverMyFiles.exe.
Recover My Files installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 9.69 MB (10165810
bytes) on disk.
- RecoverMyFiles.exe (9.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (694.13 KB)
The current web page applies to Recover My Files version 22.214.171.1246
only. Click on the links below for other Recover My Files versions:
...click to view all...
Recover My Files is an application offered by the software company GetData Pty Ltd. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Recover My Files is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Recover My Files with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Recover My Files or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Recover My Files". If it exists on your system the Recover My Files app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Recover My Files in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Recover My Files, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Recover My Files:
- The publisher is: http://www.getdata.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GetData\Recover My Files v4\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Recover My Files.
8. After uninstalling Recover My Files, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Recover My Files that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Recover My Files with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd from your computer, nor are we saying that Recover My Files by GetData Pty Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Recover My Files supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-18 14:38:04.743