You can find below details on how to remove Rainmeter for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Rainmeter from your computerRainmeter
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Rainmeter. More data about the program Rainmeter can be found at https://rainmeter.net
. Rainmeter is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Rainmeter directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Rainmeter is C:\Program Files\Rainmeter\uninst.exe. Rainmeter's primary file takes around 37.60 KB (38504 bytes) and is called Rainmeter.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Rainmeter. They occupy about 172.86 KB (177004
bytes) on disk.
- Rainmeter.exe (37.60 KB)
- SkinInstaller.exe (27.60 KB)
- uninst.exe (107.65 KB)
This page is about Rainmeter version 4.23001
alone. For more Rainmeter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Rainmeter is a program by Rainmeter. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Rainmeter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Rainmeter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Rainmeter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rainmeter". If it exists on your system the Rainmeter app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Rainmeter in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Rainmeter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rainmeter:
- The web site of the program is: https://rainmeter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rainmeter\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Rainmeter.
8. After removing Rainmeter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Rainmeter which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Rainmeter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Rainmeter by Rainmeter from your computer, nor are we saying that Rainmeter by Rainmeter is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Rainmeter in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 15:00:16.327