Rainmeter is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Rainmeter from your PCRainmeter
. More info about Rainmeter can be found here
. Click on https://rainmeter.net
to get more details about Rainmeter on Rainmeter's website. Rainmeter is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Rainmeter folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Rainmeter is C:\Program Files\Rainmeter\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 464.39 KB (475536 bytes) on disk and is labeled Rainmeter.exe.
Rainmeter is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.01 MB (1061714
bytes) on disk:
- Rainmeter.exe (464.39 KB)
- SkinInstaller.exe (461.89 KB)
- uninst.exe (110.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.43354
of Rainmeter. For other Rainmeter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Rainmeter is a program offered by Rainmeter. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Rainmeter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Rainmeter with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Rainmeter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Rainmeter". The Rainmeter app will be found automatically. When you click Rainmeter in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Rainmeter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rainmeter:
- The web site of the program is: https://rainmeter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rainmeter\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Rainmeter.
8. After removing Rainmeter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Rainmeter that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Rainmeter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Rainmeter by Rainmeter from your computer, we are not saying that Rainmeter by Rainmeter is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Rainmeter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 23:08:38.110