Rainmeter is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Rainmeter from your computerRainmeter
. More data about Rainmeter can be found here
. More information about Rainmeter can be found at https://rainmeter.net
. Usually the Rainmeter application is found in the C:\Program Files\Rainmeter folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Rainmeter is C:\Program Files\Rainmeter\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Rainmeter.exe and occupies 37.72 KB (38624 bytes).
Rainmeter contains of the executables below. They take 173.12 KB (177278
bytes) on disk.
- Rainmeter.exe (37.72 KB)
- SkinInstaller.exe (27.72 KB)
- uninst.exe (107.69 KB)
This page is about Rainmeter version 4.23027
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Rainmeter:
...click to view all...
Rainmeter is an application offered by Rainmeter. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Rainmeter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Rainmeter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Rainmeter or simply activate the Search field and type in "Rainmeter". If it exists on your system the Rainmeter program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Rainmeter in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Rainmeter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Rainmeter:
- The software company is: https://rainmeter.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Rainmeter\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Rainmeter.
8. After uninstalling Rainmeter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Rainmeter that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Rainmeter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Rainmeter by Rainmeter from your computer, nor are we saying that Rainmeter by Rainmeter is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Rainmeter in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 07:39:09.410