Pulse Secure Setup Client
Pulse Secure Setup Client is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Pulse Secure Setup Client from your PCPulse Secure, LLC
. More information on Pulse Secure, LLC can be found here
. Please open http://www.juniper.net
if you want to read more on Pulse Secure Setup Client on Pulse Secure, LLC's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Pulse Secure Setup Client is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client\uninstall.exe. JuniperSetupClient.exe is the Pulse Secure Setup Client's main executable file and it occupies around 610.34 KB (624984 bytes) on disk.
Pulse Secure Setup Client installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.49 MB (2612272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsmmf.exe (146.34 KB)
- JuniperCompMgrInstaller.exe (272.24 KB)
- JuniperSetupClient.exe (610.34 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (347.32 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX64.exe (445.41 KB)
- JuniperSetupXP.exe (229.52 KB)
- uninstall.exe (50.64 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe (161.13 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe (288.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11267
of Pulse Secure Setup Client. Click on the links below for other Pulse Secure Setup Client versions:
...click to view all...
Pulse Secure Setup Client is an application offered by Pulse Secure, LLC. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Pulse Secure Setup Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Pulse Secure Setup Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Pulse Secure Setup Client or simply activate the Search field and type in "Pulse Secure Setup Client". If it is installed on your PC the Pulse Secure Setup Client program will be found automatically. When you select Pulse Secure Setup Client in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Pulse Secure Setup Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pulse Secure Setup Client:
- The software company is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pulse Secure Setup Client.
8. After removing Pulse Secure Setup Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Pulse Secure Setup Client which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pulse Secure Setup Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Pulse Secure Setup Client by Pulse Secure, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Pulse Secure Setup Client by Pulse Secure, LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pulse Secure Setup Client in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 13:19:48.957