Pulse Secure Setup Client
Pulse Secure Setup Client is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Pulse Secure Setup Client from your PCPulse Secure, LLC
. Open here
where you can get more info on Pulse Secure, LLC. Please open http://www.pulsesecure.net
if you want to read more on Pulse Secure Setup Client on Pulse Secure, LLC's website. Pulse Secure Setup Client is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Pulse Secure\Setup Client directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Pulse Secure Setup Client is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Pulse Secure\Setup Client\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called PulseSetupClient.exe and its approximative size is 1.06 MB (1112024 bytes).
The executables below are part of Pulse Secure Setup Client. They take an average of 2.40 MB (2518616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsmmf.exe (145.96 KB)
- PulseCompMgrInstaller.exe (139.22 KB)
- PulseSetupClient.exe (1.06 MB)
- PulseSetupClientOCX.exe (353.89 KB)
- PulseSetupClientOCX64.exe (455.14 KB)
- PulseSetupXP.exe (229.15 KB)
- uninstall.exe (50.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1681
of Pulse Secure Setup Client. Click on the links below for other Pulse Secure Setup Client versions:
...click to view all...
Pulse Secure Setup Client is a program offered by Pulse Secure, LLC. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Pulse Secure Setup Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Pulse Secure Setup Client from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Pulse Secure Setup Client or simply click the Search field and type in "Pulse Secure Setup Client". If it exists on your system the Pulse Secure Setup Client app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Pulse Secure Setup Client in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Pulse Secure Setup Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Pulse Secure Setup Client:
- The software company is: http://www.pulsesecure.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Pulse Secure\Setup Client\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Pulse Secure Setup Client.
8. After uninstalling Pulse Secure Setup Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pulse Secure Setup Client that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Pulse Secure Setup Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Pulse Secure Setup Client by Pulse Secure, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Pulse Secure Setup Client by Pulse Secure, LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Pulse Secure Setup Client supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 01:49:56.430