Pulse Secure Setup Client
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Pulse Secure Setup Client for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Pulse Secure Setup Client from your PCPulse Secure, LLC
. More data about Pulse Secure, LLC can be read here
. Click on http://www.pulsesecure.net
to get more information about Pulse Secure Setup Client on Pulse Secure, LLC's website. Pulse Secure Setup Client is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Pulse Secure\Setup Client folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Pulse Secure\Setup Client\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Pulse Secure Setup Client. The application's main executable file occupies 1.04 MB (1095640 bytes) on disk and is named PulseSetupClient.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Pulse Secure Setup Client. They occupy about 2.38 MB (2493472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- dsmmf.exe (145.96 KB)
- PulseCompMgrInstaller.exe (138.95 KB)
- PulseSetupClient.exe (1.04 MB)
- PulseSetupClientOCX.exe (350.44 KB)
- PulseSetupClientOCX64.exe (450.31 KB)
- PulseSetupXP.exe (229.15 KB)
- uninstall.exe (50.27 KB)
This info is about Pulse Secure Setup Client version 126.96.36.1997
only. You can find below a few links to other Pulse Secure Setup Client releases:
...click to view all...
Pulse Secure Setup Client is a program offered by the software company Pulse Secure, LLC. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Pulse Secure Setup Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Pulse Secure Setup Client from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Pulse Secure Setup Client or simply click the Search field and type in "Pulse Secure Setup Client". If it is installed on your PC the Pulse Secure Setup Client program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Pulse Secure Setup Client in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Pulse Secure Setup Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Pulse Secure Setup Client:
- The publisher is: http://www.pulsesecure.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Pulse Secure\Setup Client\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Pulse Secure Setup Client.
8. After uninstalling Pulse Secure Setup Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Pulse Secure Setup Client which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Pulse Secure Setup Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Pulse Secure Setup Client by Pulse Secure, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Pulse Secure Setup Client by Pulse Secure, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Pulse Secure Setup Client in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 00:26:01.627