This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PrivaZer for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall PrivaZer from your systemGoversoft LLC
. Further information on Goversoft LLC can be found here
. Click on http://www.privazer.com
to get more facts about PrivaZer on Goversoft LLC's website. Usually the PrivaZer application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PrivaZer. PrivaZer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 13.01 MB (13643400 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside PrivaZer. They occupy about 15.35 MB (16092192
bytes) on disk.
- patch.exe (421.63 KB)
- PrivaZer.exe (13.01 MB)
- privazer_remover.exe (1.11 MB)
- privazer_start.exe (834.63 KB)
This web page is about PrivaZer version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find here a few links to other PrivaZer releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by PrivaZer's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\PrivaZer
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\PrivaZer
- C:\Program Files\PrivaZer
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\PrivaZer.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Desktop\Drugi programi\PrivaZer.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\PrivaZer\00_test_write_speed
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\PrivaZer\586000000000000000000_p.0x0
Additional registry values that you should clean:
PrivaZer is an application offered by Goversoft LLC. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall PrivaZer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PrivaZer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PrivaZer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PrivaZer". If it exists on your system the PrivaZer app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PrivaZer in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PrivaZer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PrivaZer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.privazer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PrivaZer\privazer_remover.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PrivaZer.
8. After removing PrivaZer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PrivaZer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PrivaZer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that PrivaZer by Goversoft LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PrivaZer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-02 13:01:09.250