You can find below detailed information on how to remove PowerDVD for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall PowerDVD from your PCCyberLink Corp.
. You can read more on CyberLink Corp. or check for application updates here
. Usually the PowerDVD application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove PowerDVD by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. PowerDVD's primary file takes around 956.00 KB (978944 bytes) and is called PowerDVD.exe.
PowerDVD contains of the executables below. They take 1.49 MB (1558456
bytes) on disk.
- dvdrgn.exe (61.55 KB)
- PowerDVD.exe (956.00 KB)
- Language.exe (61.29 KB)
- OLRStateCheck.exe (93.55 KB)
- OLRSubmission.exe (349.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.4002.0
of PowerDVD. For more PowerDVD versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PowerDVD is an application released by the software company CyberLink Corp.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall PowerDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PowerDVD from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PowerDVD or simply activate the Search field and type in "PowerDVD". If it exists on your system the PowerDVD program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PowerDVD in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PowerDVD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PowerDVD.
8. After uninstalling PowerDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PowerDVD that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PowerDVD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PowerDVD by CyberLink Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that PowerDVD by CyberLink Corp. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PowerDVD in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-23 23:35:04.807