PowerDVD is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall PowerDVD from your PCCyberLink Corp.
. Take a look here
for more info on CyberLink Corp.. Click on http://www.CyberLink.com
to get more details about PowerDVD on CyberLink Corp.'s website. PowerDVD is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD9 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The application's main executable file occupies 209.29 KB (214312 bytes) on disk and is titled PDVDLaunchPolicy.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside PowerDVD. They occupy about 4.25 MB (4456688
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Activate.exe (389.29 KB)
- CLDrvChk.exe (53.29 KB)
- PDVD9Serv.exe (85.29 KB)
- PDVDLaunchPolicy.exe (209.29 KB)
- PowerDVD9.exe (2.31 MB)
- CLUpdater.exe (249.29 KB)
- Language.exe (49.29 KB)
- CLHelper.exe (227.54 KB)
- OLRStateCheck.exe (97.29 KB)
- OLRSubmission.exe (121.29 KB)
- PDVDCinService.exe (169.29 KB)
- PowerDVDCinema.exe (125.29 KB)
- PowerDVDCox.exe (117.29 KB)
- TaskScheduler.exe (89.23 KB)
The current web page applies to PowerDVD version 9.0.2320
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of PowerDVD:
...click to view all...
PowerDVD is a program released by the software company CyberLink Corp.. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove PowerDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PowerDVD from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PowerDVD or simply click the Search feature and type in "PowerDVD". The PowerDVD application will be found automatically. When you click PowerDVD in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PowerDVD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PowerDVD.
8. After uninstalling PowerDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PowerDVD which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PowerDVD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PowerDVD by CyberLink Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that PowerDVD by CyberLink Corp. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PowerDVD supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 09:08:43.987