PowerDVD is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall PowerDVD from your systemCyberLink Corp.
. More information on CyberLink Corp. can be seen here
. Usually the PowerDVD application is found in the C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove PowerDVD by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PowerDVD.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 956.00 KB (978944 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in PowerDVD. They occupy 1.49 MB (1558456
bytes) on disk.
- dvdrgn.exe (61.55 KB)
- PowerDVD.exe (956.00 KB)
- Language.exe (61.29 KB)
- OLRStateCheck.exe (93.55 KB)
- OLRSubmission.exe (349.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0.4030.0
of PowerDVD. Click on the links below for other PowerDVD versions:
...click to view all...
PowerDVD is an application by the software company CyberLink Corp.. Some computer users decide to remove it. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove PowerDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PowerDVD from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PowerDVD or simply click the Search feature and type in "PowerDVD". The PowerDVD program will be found automatically. After you click PowerDVD in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PowerDVD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PowerDVD.
8. After uninstalling PowerDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PowerDVD which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PowerDVD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PowerDVD by CyberLink Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that PowerDVD by CyberLink Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PowerDVD in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-10 20:33:25.523