This web page is about PortalMore for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall PortalMore from your computerPortalMore
. Open here
where you can get more info on PortalMore. Please follow http://portalmore.com/support
if you want to read more on PortalMore on PortalMore's web page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PortalMore directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing PortalMore is C:\Program Files (x86)\PortalMore\PortalMoreuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. PortalMore.BOAS.exe is the PortalMore's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside PortalMore. They take about 8.87 MB (9302088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- PortalMore.FirstRun.exe (1.07 MB)
- PortalMoreUninstall.exe (253.91 KB)
- utilPortalMore.exe (513.73 KB)
- PortalMore.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- PortalMore.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- PortalMore.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- PortalMore.BrowserAdapter.exe (96.23 KB)
- PortalMore.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.23 KB)
- PortalMore.PurBrowse64.exe (344.73 KB)
The current web page applies to PortalMore version 2014.09.05.212619
alone. You can find here a few links to other PortalMore releases:
...click to view all...
PortalMore is an application offered by PortalMore. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove PortalMore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete PortalMore from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PortalMore or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PortalMore". If it exists on your system the PortalMore application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PortalMore in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PortalMore, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PortalMore:
- The publisher is: http://portalmore.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PortalMore\PortalMoreuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PortalMore.
8. After uninstalling PortalMore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PortalMore that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PortalMore with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PortalMore by PortalMore from your computer, we are not saying that PortalMore by PortalMore is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PortalMore in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 21:01:07.230