This web page contains complete information on how to remove Perfect World for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Perfect World from your PCMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. Click on http://pw.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
to get more data about Perfect World on Mail.Ru's website. Perfect World is usually set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Perfect World folder, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Perfect World is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Perfect World's primary executable file and it takes circa 5.23 MB (5479328 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Perfect World. They occupy 5.59 MB (5863744
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.23 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
This page is about Perfect World version 1.89
alone. You can find below a few links to other Perfect World releases:
...click to view all...
Perfect World is an application marketed by Mail.Ru. Some people try to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove Perfect World is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Perfect World from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Perfect World or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Perfect World". If it exists on your system the Perfect World application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Perfect World in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Perfect World, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Perfect World:
- The software company is: http://pw.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Perfect World.
8. After removing Perfect World, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Perfect World which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Perfect World using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Perfect World by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Perfect World by Mail.Ru is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Perfect World in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 05:48:48.580