This page is about Perfect World for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Perfect World from your computerMail.Ru
. Open here
where you can find out more on Mail.Ru. More information about Perfect World can be found at http://pw.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
. Perfect World is typically installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\Downloads\танки онлайн\Perfect World folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Perfect World is C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 5.27 MB (5530016 bytes) on disk and is named GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Perfect World contains of the executables below. They take 5.64 MB (5914432
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.27 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.34
of Perfect World. You can find below info on other versions of Perfect World:
...click to view all...
Perfect World is an application released by Mail.Ru. Frequently, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Perfect World is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Perfect World from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Perfect World or simply click the Search field and type in "Perfect World". If it exists on your system the Perfect World application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Perfect World in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Perfect World, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Perfect World:
- The web site of the application is: http://pw.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Perfect World.
8. After removing Perfect World, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Perfect World which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Perfect World using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Perfect World by Mail.Ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Perfect World by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Perfect World in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 11:28:45.260