Perfect World is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Perfect World from your computerMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. More data about the software Perfect World can be seen at http://1link.mail.ru/c.php?site_id=81347&p=1365&sub_id=0
. The program is often placed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Perfect World directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. Perfect World's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. Perfect World's main file takes about 5.36 MB (5624736 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Perfect World contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.64 MB (5918016
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.36 MB)
- hg64.exe (286.41 KB)
The current web page applies to Perfect World version 1.117
only. Click on the links below for other Perfect World versions:
...click to view all...
Perfect World is a program marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Perfect World is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Perfect World with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Perfect World or simply click the Search field and type in "Perfect World". If it is installed on your PC the Perfect World app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Perfect World in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Perfect World, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Perfect World:
- The web site of the application is: http://1link.mail.ru/c.php?site_id=81347&p=1365&sub_id=0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Perfect World.
8. After removing Perfect World, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Perfect World that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Perfect World with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Perfect World by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Perfect World by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Perfect World supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 20:45:32.387