This web page is about Perfect World for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Perfect World from your systemMail.Ru
. You can read more on Mail.Ru or check for application updates here
. Click on http://pw.mail.ru/?site_id=1_302_58137_0
to get more info about Perfect World on Mail.Ru's website. Perfect World is usually installed in the C:\gamesmailru\perfect world directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Perfect World. The application's main executable file occupies 4.94 MB (5175760 bytes) on disk and is labeled GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Perfect World. They occupy about 5.29 MB (5552032
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.94 MB)
- hg64.exe (367.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9
of Perfect World. Click on the links below for other Perfect World versions:
...click to view all...
Perfect World is a program marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Perfect World is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Perfect World with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Perfect World or simply activate the Search field and type in "Perfect World". If it is installed on your PC the Perfect World program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Perfect World in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Perfect World, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Perfect World:
- The software company is: http://pw.mail.ru/?site_id=1_302_58137_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Perfect World.
8. After removing Perfect World, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Perfect World which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Perfect World with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Perfect World by Mail.Ru from your PC, we are not saying that Perfect World by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Perfect World supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 10:46:06.220