This web page contains complete information on how to remove Perfect World for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Perfect World from your PCMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be seen here
. More details about Perfect World can be seen at http://1link.mail.ru/c.php?site_id=81347&p=1365&sub_id=0
. Perfect World is normally set up in the C:\GamesMailRu\Perfect World directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Perfect World. Perfect World's main file takes about 5.27 MB (5530016 bytes) and its name is GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe.
Perfect World installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.68 MB (5951072
bytes) on disk.
- AmigoMiniloader.exe (35.78 KB)
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.27 MB)
- hg64.exe (375.41 KB)
This web page is about Perfect World version 1.108
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Perfect World:
...click to view all...
Perfect World is a program offered by the software company Mail.Ru. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Perfect World is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Perfect World from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Perfect World or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Perfect World". The Perfect World app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Perfect World in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Perfect World, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Perfect World:
- The publisher is: http://1link.mail.ru/c.php?site_id=81347&p=1365&sub_id=0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Perfect World.
8. After uninstalling Perfect World, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Perfect World which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Perfect World using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Perfect World by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Perfect World by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Perfect World supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 13:26:04.180