PCMedik is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall PCMedik from your PCPGWARE LLC
. Further information on PGWARE LLC can be seen here
. Detailed information about PCMedik can be seen at http://www.pgware.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCMedik folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. PCMedik's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCMedik\unins000.exe. PCMedik.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.29 MB (2404864 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in PCMedik. They occupy 7.63 MB (8000187
bytes) on disk.
- PCMedik.exe (2.29 MB)
- PCMedikRegister.exe (2.05 MB)
- PCMedikUpdate.exe (2.03 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.527
of PCMedik. You can find below info on other application versions of PCMedik:
...click to view all...
PCMedik is an application by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall PCMedik is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PCMedik with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PCMedik or simply activate the Search field and type in "PCMedik". The PCMedik application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PCMedik in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PCMedik, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PCMedik:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\PCMedik\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PCMedik.
8. After uninstalling PCMedik, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PCMedik which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PCMedik with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PCMedik by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PCMedik by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PCMedik supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-27 12:47:11.103