Linkey is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Linkey from your PCAztec Media Inc
. More information on Aztec Media Inc can be found here
. Usually the Linkey application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkey directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Linkey is C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkey\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Uninstall.exe and it has a size of 318.01 KB (325640 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Linkey. They occupy about 318.01 KB (325640
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (318.01 KB)
The current web page applies to Linkey version 0.0.0.333
alone. Click on the links below for other Linkey versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you are trying to remove Linkey from your PC.Generally, the following files are left on disk:
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Linkey.lnk
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Linkey is an application by Aztec Media Inc. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Linkey is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Linkey from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Linkey or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Linkey". If it is installed on your PC the Linkey application will be found very quickly. After you select Linkey in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Linkey, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Linkey.
8. After uninstalling Linkey, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Linkey which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Linkey with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Linkey by Aztec Media Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Linkey by Aztec Media Inc is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Linkey in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 02:36:50.670