Linkey is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Linkey from your PCAztec Media Inc
. More information on Aztec Media Inc can be found here
. Usually the Linkey application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkey directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Linkey is C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkey\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Uninstall.exe and it has a size of 318.01 KB (325640 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Linkey. They occupy about 318.01 KB (325640
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (318.01 KB)
The current web page applies to Linkey version 0.0.0.333
alone. Click on the links below for other Linkey versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you are trying to remove Linkey from your PC.Registry keys:
Linkey is a program released by the software company Aztec Media Inc. Some users want to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase Linkey is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Linkey from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Linkey or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Linkey". If it is installed on your PC the Linkey program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Linkey in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Linkey, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Linkey.
8. After removing Linkey, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Linkey that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Linkey with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Linkey by Aztec Media Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Linkey by Aztec Media Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Linkey supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 02:36:50.670