This page contains thorough information on how to remove Linkey for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Linkey from your systemAztec Media Inc
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Aztec Media Inc. Linkey is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Linkey directory, subject to the user's decision. Linkey's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Linkey\uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 345.16 KB (353440 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Linkey. They occupy 532.19 KB (544960
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (345.16 KB)
- ietlbl.exe (85.02 KB)
- ietlbl64.exe (102.02 KB)
The current web page applies to Linkey version 0.0.0.1207
alone. Click on the links below for other Linkey versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Linkey you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Linkey:
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Additional values that are not cleaned:
Linkey is a program marketed by the software company Aztec Media Inc. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase Linkey is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Linkey from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Linkey or simply click the Search feature and type in "Linkey". If it is installed on your PC the Linkey app will be found automatically. After you select Linkey in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Linkey, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Linkey.
8. After uninstalling Linkey, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Linkey that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Linkey using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Linkey by Aztec Media Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Linkey by Aztec Media Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Linkey in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 18:51:09.203