This page contains thorough information on how to remove Linkey for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Linkey from your systemAztec Media Inc
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Aztec Media Inc. Linkey is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Linkey directory, subject to the user's decision. Linkey's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Linkey\uninstall.exe. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 345.16 KB (353440 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Linkey. They occupy 532.19 KB (544960
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (345.16 KB)
- ietlbl.exe (85.02 KB)
- ietlbl64.exe (102.02 KB)
The current web page applies to Linkey version 0.0.0.1207
alone. Click on the links below for other Linkey versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Linkey you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Linkey:
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Additional values that are not cleaned:
Linkey is a program marketed by the software company Aztec Media Inc. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase Linkey is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Linkey from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Linkey or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Linkey". If it exists on your system the Linkey program will be found very quickly. After you select Linkey in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Linkey, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Linkey.
8. After uninstalling Linkey, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Linkey that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Linkey using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Linkey by Aztec Media Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Linkey by Aztec Media Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Linkey in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 18:51:09.203