Linkey is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Linkey from your systemAztec Media Inc
. You can find out more on Aztec Media Inc or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Linkey folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Linkey by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Linkey\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. LinkeyDeals.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 535.62 KB (548472 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Linkey. They occupy about 865.89 KB (886672
bytes) on disk.
- LinkeyDeals.exe (535.62 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (330.27 KB)
This page is about Linkey version 0.0.0.599
only. Click on the links below for other Linkey versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Linkey we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Linkey:
The files below remain on your disk by Linkey when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Linkey is an application by Aztec Media Inc. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Linkey is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Linkey from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Linkey or simply click the Search field and type in "Linkey". If it is installed on your PC the Linkey app will be found automatically. After you click Linkey in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Linkey, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Linkey.
8. After uninstalling Linkey, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Linkey that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Linkey using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Linkey by Aztec Media Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Linkey by Aztec Media Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Linkey in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:16:47.570