Linkey is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Linkey from your computerAztec Media Inc
. You can find out more on Aztec Media Inc or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Linkey folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Linkey by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Linkey\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. LinkeyDeals.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 535.62 KB (548472 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Linkey. They occupy about 865.89 KB (886672
bytes) on disk.
- LinkeyDeals.exe (535.62 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (330.27 KB)
This page is about Linkey version 0.0.0.599
only. Click on the links below for other Linkey versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Linkey we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Linkey is an application offered by the software company Aztec Media Inc. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Linkey is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Linkey with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Linkey or simply click the Search field and type in "Linkey". The Linkey application will be found automatically. When you click Linkey in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Linkey, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Linkey.
8. After removing Linkey, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Linkey that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Linkey with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Linkey by Aztec Media Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Linkey by Aztec Media Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Linkey supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:16:47.570