This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Linkey for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Linkey from your computerAztec Media Inc
. More information on Aztec Media Inc can be found here
. Usually the Linkey program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkey directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkey\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Linkey. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 318.00 KB (325632 bytes) on disk.
Linkey contains of the executables below. They occupy 318.00 KB (325632
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (318.00 KB)
This info is about Linkey version 0.0.0.256
alone. For more Linkey versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Linkey is a program released by the software company Aztec Media Inc. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Linkey is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Linkey from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Linkey or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Linkey". If it exists on your system the Linkey program will be found automatically. After you select Linkey in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Linkey, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Linkey.
8. After uninstalling Linkey, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Linkey that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Linkey using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Linkey by Aztec Media Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Linkey by Aztec Media Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Linkey in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-26 16:09:43.923