This page is about Linkey for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Linkey from your computerAztec Media Inc
. Open here
where you can get more info on Aztec Media Inc. Linkey is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Linkey directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Linkey\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Linkey. The application's main executable file is called LinkeyDeals.exe and its approximative size is 473.30 KB (484664 bytes).
Linkey installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 473.30 KB (484664
bytes) on disk.
- LinkeyDeals.exe (473.30 KB)
The current page applies to Linkey version 0.0.0.469
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Linkey:
...click to view all...
Linkey has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Linkey:
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Additional registry values that you should delete:
Linkey is an application released by the software company Aztec Media Inc. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Linkey is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Linkey from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Linkey or simply click the Search feature and type in "Linkey". If it is installed on your PC the Linkey application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Linkey in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Linkey, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Linkey.
8. After removing Linkey, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Linkey that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Linkey using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Linkey by Aztec Media Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Linkey by Aztec Media Inc is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Linkey in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 01:27:14.343