You can find on this page details on how to remove Kobo for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Kobo from your systemKobo Inc.
. You can read more on Kobo Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kobo folder (same installation drive as Windows). Kobo's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kobo\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named Kobo.exe and occupies 4.34 MB (4549432 bytes).
Kobo contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.66 MB (5930947
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Kobo.exe (4.34 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (56.26 KB)
- dpinst32.exe (539.38 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (664.49 KB)
- install-filter32.exe (45.50 KB)
- install-filter64.exe (43.50 KB)
This page is about Kobo version 2.1.5
alone. You can find below a few links to other Kobo releases:
...click to view all...
Kobo is a program released by the software company Kobo Inc.. Some people try to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Kobo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Kobo from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Kobo or simply click the Search field and type in "Kobo". If it exists on your system the Kobo program will be found very quickly. After you select Kobo in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Kobo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kobo.
8. After removing Kobo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Kobo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kobo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Kobo by Kobo Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Kobo by Kobo Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Kobo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:40:31.200