This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Kobo for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Kobo from your systemKobo Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Kobo Inc.. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Kobo folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Kobo is C:\Program Files\Kobo\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Kobo.exe and occupies 9.57 MB (10032888 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Kobo. They take 14.91 MB (15636791
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Kobo.exe (9.57 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (61.68 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- dpinst32.exe (539.38 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (664.49 KB)
- install-filter32.exe (45.50 KB)
- install-filter64.exe (43.50 KB)
This data is about Kobo version 3.3.11
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Kobo:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Kobo you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Kobo:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Kobo's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kobo
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Kobo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kobo\accessplugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kobo\crypto\qca-ossl2.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kobo\dicthtml.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kobo\dicthtml\11.html
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Kobo is a program marketed by the software company Kobo Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Kobo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Kobo from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Kobo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kobo". If it exists on your system the Kobo application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Kobo in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Kobo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kobo.
8. After removing Kobo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Kobo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kobo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kobo by Kobo Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Kobo by Kobo Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kobo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 08:51:08.630