This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Kobo for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Kobo from your systemKobo Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Kobo Inc.. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Kobo folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Kobo is C:\Program Files\Kobo\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Kobo.exe and occupies 9.57 MB (10032888 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Kobo. They take 14.91 MB (15636791
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Kobo.exe (9.57 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (61.68 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- dpinst32.exe (539.38 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (664.49 KB)
- install-filter32.exe (45.50 KB)
- install-filter64.exe (43.50 KB)
This data is about Kobo version 3.3.11
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Kobo:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Kobo you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Kobo:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Kobo's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kobo
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Kobo
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kobo\accessplugin.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kobo\crypto\qca-ossl2.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kobo\dicthtml.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kobo\dicthtml\11.html
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Kobo is a program marketed by the software company Kobo Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Kobo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Kobo from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Kobo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kobo". The Kobo application will be found automatically. After you click Kobo in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Kobo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Kobo.
8. After removing Kobo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Kobo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kobo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Kobo by Kobo Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Kobo by Kobo Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Kobo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 08:51:08.630