Kobo is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Kobo from your systemKobo Inc.
. Additional info about Kobo Inc. can be read here
. Kobo is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kobo folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Kobo is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kobo\uninstall.exe. Kobo.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 7.70 MB (8077152 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Kobo. They take 13.05 MB (13681036
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Kobo.exe (7.70 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (61.66 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- dpinst32.exe (539.38 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (664.49 KB)
- install-filter32.exe (45.50 KB)
- install-filter64.exe (43.50 KB)
This data is about Kobo version 3.1.1
only. For more Kobo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Kobo is an application released by the software company Kobo Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Kobo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Kobo from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Kobo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Kobo". If it is installed on your PC the Kobo program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Kobo in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Kobo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Kobo.
8. After removing Kobo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Kobo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kobo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Kobo by Kobo Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Kobo by Kobo Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Kobo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-14 18:53:18.847