This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Kobo for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Kobo from your systemKobo Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Kobo Inc.. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kobo folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. Kobo's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kobo\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 7.72 MB (8094640 bytes) on disk and is labeled Kobo.exe.
Kobo is composed of the following executables which occupy 13.06 MB (13698524
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Kobo.exe (7.72 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (61.66 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- dpinst32.exe (539.38 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (664.49 KB)
- install-filter32.exe (45.50 KB)
- install-filter64.exe (43.50 KB)
This web page is about Kobo version 3.1.5
alone. For more Kobo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Kobo from your computer:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kobo
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Kobo
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kobo\crypto\qca-ossl2.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kobo\dicthtml.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kobo\dicthtml\11.html
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kobo\dicthtml\aa.html
Additional values that you should delete:
Kobo is an application marketed by Kobo Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove Kobo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Kobo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Kobo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Kobo". The Kobo application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Kobo in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Kobo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Kobo.
8. After uninstalling Kobo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Kobo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kobo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Kobo by Kobo Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Kobo by Kobo Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Kobo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:06:33.130