This info is about Kobo for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Kobo from your systemKobo Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Kobo Inc.. Kobo is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kobo folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Kobo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Kobo\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.33 MB (4535296 bytes) on disk and is named Kobo.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Kobo. They take 5.55 MB (5824571
bytes) on disk.
- Kobo.exe (4.33 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (55.18 KB)
- dpinst32.exe (539.38 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (664.49 KB)
The current web page applies to Kobo version 1.6
alone. Click on the links below for other Kobo versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Registry keys:
Kobo is a program by Kobo Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to remove Kobo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Kobo with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Kobo or simply click the Search field and type in "Kobo". If it exists on your system the Kobo app will be found automatically. When you select Kobo in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Kobo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Kobo.
8. After uninstalling Kobo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kobo that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Kobo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Kobo by Kobo Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Kobo by Kobo Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Kobo supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:41:47.480