Kobo is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Kobo from your systemKobo Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on Kobo Inc.. Kobo is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kobo folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Kobo is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kobo\uninstall.exe. Kobo.exe is the Kobo's primary executable file and it takes circa 3.81 MB (3996472 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Kobo. They occupy about 5.13 MB (5375460
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Kobo.exe (3.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (53.79 KB)
- dpinst32.exe (539.38 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (664.49 KB)
- install-filter32.exe (45.50 KB)
- install-filter64.exe (43.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.3
of Kobo. You can find below a few links to other Kobo versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Kobo:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Kobo\Kobo.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\eReaders and Document Viewers\Kobo.lnk
Kobo is a program marketed by the software company Kobo Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Kobo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Kobo from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Kobo or simply activate the Search field and type in "Kobo". If it exists on your system the Kobo program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Kobo in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Kobo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Kobo.
8. After removing Kobo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Kobo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Kobo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Kobo by Kobo Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Kobo by Kobo Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Kobo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:23:52.580