This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Kinza for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Kinza from your PCDayz Inc.
. More data about Dayz Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Kinza program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kinza\Application\50.0.2661.87\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Kinza. Kinza's primary file takes about 1.03 MB (1081736 bytes) and is called kinza.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Kinza. They occupy 10.53 MB (11044608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- kinza.exe (1.03 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (2.21 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.02 MB)
- setup.exe (983.91 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (703.38 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.23 MB)
- setup.exe (1.39 MB)
This page is about Kinza version 3.1.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Kinza versions:
...click to view all...
Kinza is a program released by Dayz Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Kinza is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Kinza with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Kinza or simply click the Search field and type in "Kinza". If it is installed on your PC the Kinza app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Kinza in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Kinza, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Kinza.
8. After removing Kinza, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Kinza that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Kinza using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Kinza by Dayz Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Kinza by Dayz Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Kinza supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 12:06:47.157