You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall IncrediMail 2.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall IncrediMail 2.0 from your systemIncrediMail Ltd.
. Check out here
for more details on IncrediMail Ltd.. Please follow www.incredimail.com
if you want to read more on IncrediMail 2.0 on IncrediMail Ltd.'s website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IncrediMail\Bin folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove IncrediMail 2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\IncrediMail\Bin\ImSetup.exe /uninstallProduct /addon:incredimail. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. IncrediMail 2.0's primary file takes around 349.45 KB (357832 bytes) and its name is IncMail.exe.
IncrediMail 2.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.70 MB (1783872
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ImApp.exe (249.45 KB)
- ImBpp.exe (125.37 KB)
- ImLc.exe (301.45 KB)
- ImLpp.exe (65.45 KB)
- ImNotfy.exe (253.45 KB)
- ImPackr.exe (101.45 KB)
- ImpCnt.exe (109.45 KB)
- ImSc.exe (42.80 KB)
- ImSetup.exe (117.45 KB)
- IncMail.exe (349.45 KB)
- aeldr.exe (26.33 KB)
This data is about IncrediMail 2.0 version 184.108.40.20678
only. You can find below info on other releases of IncrediMail 2.0:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall IncrediMail 2.0 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by IncrediMail 2.0 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys\#incredimail.com
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys\#www1.incredimail.com
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys\#www2l.incredimail.com
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys\#incredimail.com\settings.sol
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys\#www1.incredimail.com\settings.sol
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys\#www2l.incredimail.com\settings.sol
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\IncrediMail 2.0.lnk
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\IncrediMail\Bin\IncMail.exe
IncrediMail 2.0 is an application by IncrediMail Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove IncrediMail 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall IncrediMail 2.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find IncrediMail 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IncrediMail 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the IncrediMail 2.0 app will be found automatically. After you click IncrediMail 2.0 in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding IncrediMail 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IncrediMail 2.0:
- The software company is: www.incredimail.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IncrediMail\Bin\ImSetup.exe /uninstallProduct /addon:incredimail
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IncrediMail 2.0.
8. After removing IncrediMail 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong IncrediMail 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IncrediMail 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IncrediMail 2.0 by IncrediMail Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that IncrediMail 2.0 by IncrediMail Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove IncrediMail 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 11:37:26.420