This page is about IncrediMail 2.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall IncrediMail 2.0 from your systemIncrediMail Ltd.
. Open here
where you can find out more on IncrediMail Ltd.. More details about IncrediMail 2.0 can be seen at www.incredimail.com
. IncrediMail 2.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\Bin folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall IncrediMail 2.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\Bin\ImSetup.exe /uninstallProduct /addon:incredimail. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled IncMail.exe and it has a size of 341.45 KB (349640 bytes).
IncrediMail 2.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.91 MB (1998576
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- ImApp.exe (241.45 KB)
- ImBpp.exe (117.37 KB)
- ImLc.exe (301.45 KB)
- ImLpp.exe (57.45 KB)
- ImNotfy.exe (249.45 KB)
- ImPackr.exe (101.45 KB)
- ImpCnt.exe (105.45 KB)
- ImSc.exe (42.80 KB)
- ImSetup.exe (393.45 KB)
- IncMail.exe (341.45 KB)
The current page applies to IncrediMail 2.0 version 188.8.131.5256
only. Click on the links below for other IncrediMail 2.0 versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\IncrediMail
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\IncrediMail
- C:\Users\jamme_000\AppData\Local\Temp\IM_6D94.tmp\program files\IncrediMail
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\Bin\aeldr.exe
- C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\Bin\ars.xml
- C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\Bin\arscookies.xml
- C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\Bin\Assets.swf
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
IncrediMail 2.0 is an application offered by IncrediMail Ltd.. Some computer users want to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove IncrediMail 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete IncrediMail 2.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate IncrediMail 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IncrediMail 2.0". If it exists on your system the IncrediMail 2.0 app will be found very quickly. After you click IncrediMail 2.0 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding IncrediMail 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IncrediMail 2.0:
- The publisher is: www.incredimail.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\IncrediMail\Bin\ImSetup.exe /uninstallProduct /addon:incredimail
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IncrediMail 2.0.
8. After removing IncrediMail 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong IncrediMail 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing IncrediMail 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall IncrediMail 2.0 by IncrediMail Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that IncrediMail 2.0 by IncrediMail Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall IncrediMail 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-13 08:41:53.330