A guide to uninstall IncrediMail 2.0 from your system
This web page contains complete information on how to remove IncrediMail 2.0 for Windows. It is developed by IncrediMail Ltd.
. You can read more on IncrediMail Ltd. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on IncrediMail 2.0 at www.incredimail.com
. Usually the IncrediMail 2.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IncrediMail\Bin directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for IncrediMail 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\IncrediMail\Bin\ImSetup.exe /uninstallProduct /addon:incredimail. The program's main executable file occupies 345.45 KB (353736 bytes) on disk and is called IncMail.exe.
The following executables are installed beside IncrediMail 2.0. They occupy about 1.94 MB (2035440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ImApp.exe (249.45 KB)
- ImBpp.exe (125.37 KB)
- ImLc.exe (301.45 KB)
- ImLpp.exe (65.45 KB)
- ImNotfy.exe (253.45 KB)
- ImPackr.exe (101.45 KB)
- ImpCnt.exe (109.45 KB)
- ImSc.exe (42.80 KB)
- ImSetup.exe (393.45 KB)
- IncMail.exe (345.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19978
of IncrediMail 2.0. You can find here a few links to other IncrediMail 2.0 releases:
...click to view all...
IncrediMail 2.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by IncrediMail 2.0 when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_www.incredimail.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\IncrediMail 2.0.lnk
A way to delete IncrediMail 2.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
IncrediMail 2.0 is a program by the software company IncrediMail Ltd.. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase IncrediMail 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IncrediMail 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "IncrediMail 2.0". If it exists on your system the IncrediMail 2.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click IncrediMail 2.0 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding IncrediMail 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IncrediMail 2.0:
- The publisher is: www.incredimail.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IncrediMail\Bin\ImSetup.exe /uninstallProduct /addon:incredimail
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IncrediMail 2.0.
8. After uninstalling IncrediMail 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IncrediMail 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IncrediMail 2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove IncrediMail 2.0 by IncrediMail Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that IncrediMail 2.0 by IncrediMail Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove IncrediMail 2.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-29 02:24:35.300