This page contains detailed information on how to remove IncrediMail 2.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall IncrediMail 2.0 from your PCIncrediMail Ltd.
. More data about IncrediMail Ltd. can be found here
. More details about IncrediMail 2.0 can be seen at www.incredimail.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IncrediMail\Bin directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing IncrediMail 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\IncrediMail\Bin\ImSetup.exe /uninstallProduct /addon:incredimail. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 273.45 KB (280008 bytes) on disk and is titled IncMail.exe.
The following executables are contained in IncrediMail 2.0. They take 1.66 MB (1743224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ImApp.exe (209.45 KB)
- ImLc.exe (301.45 KB)
- ImLpp.exe (57.45 KB)
- ImNotfy.exe (225.45 KB)
- ImPackr.exe (97.45 KB)
- ImpCnt.exe (101.45 KB)
- ImSc.exe (42.80 KB)
- ImSetup.exe (393.45 KB)
- IncMail.exe (273.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16895
of IncrediMail 2.0. You can find below info on other application versions of IncrediMail 2.0:
...click to view all...
IncrediMail 2.0 is a program released by the software company IncrediMail Ltd.. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove IncrediMail 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove IncrediMail 2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IncrediMail 2.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IncrediMail 2.0". The IncrediMail 2.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click IncrediMail 2.0 in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about IncrediMail 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IncrediMail 2.0:
- The web site of the application is: www.incredimail.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IncrediMail\Bin\ImSetup.exe /uninstallProduct /addon:incredimail
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IncrediMail 2.0.
8. After uninstalling IncrediMail 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong IncrediMail 2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IncrediMail 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall IncrediMail 2.0 by IncrediMail Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that IncrediMail 2.0 by IncrediMail Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IncrediMail 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-06 19:04:34.817