This web page is about IncrediMail 2.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall IncrediMail 2.0 from your systemIncrediMail Ltd.
. More data about IncrediMail Ltd. can be seen here
. Further information about IncrediMail 2.0 can be found at www.incredimail.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IncrediMail\Bin folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing IncrediMail 2.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\IncrediMail\Bin\ImSetup.exe /uninstallProduct /addon:incredimail. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. IncrediMail 2.0's primary file takes around 357.45 KB (366024 bytes) and its name is IncMail.exe.
The following executables are installed together with IncrediMail 2.0. They take about 1.72 MB (1800256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ImApp.exe (257.45 KB)
- ImBpp.exe (125.37 KB)
- ImLc.exe (301.45 KB)
- ImLpp.exe (65.45 KB)
- ImNotfy.exe (253.45 KB)
- ImPackr.exe (101.45 KB)
- ImpCnt.exe (109.45 KB)
- ImSc.exe (42.80 KB)
- ImSetup.exe (117.45 KB)
- IncMail.exe (357.45 KB)
- aeldr.exe (26.33 KB)
This info is about IncrediMail 2.0 version 188.8.131.5220
only. For other IncrediMail 2.0 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
IncrediMail 2.0 is an application offered by IncrediMail Ltd.. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase IncrediMail 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete IncrediMail 2.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find IncrediMail 2.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "IncrediMail 2.0". If it exists on your system the IncrediMail 2.0 program will be found automatically. When you select IncrediMail 2.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding IncrediMail 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IncrediMail 2.0:
- The web site of the application is: www.incredimail.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IncrediMail\Bin\ImSetup.exe /uninstallProduct /addon:incredimail
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IncrediMail 2.0.
8. After uninstalling IncrediMail 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of IncrediMail 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IncrediMail 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove IncrediMail 2.0 by IncrediMail Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that IncrediMail 2.0 by IncrediMail Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove IncrediMail 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 02:25:27.513