IncrediMail 2.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall IncrediMail 2.0 from your PCIncrediMail Ltd.
. You can read more on IncrediMail Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More details about the app IncrediMail 2.0 can be seen at www.incredimail.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IncrediMail\Bin folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\IncrediMail\Bin\ImSetup.exe /uninstallProduct /addon:incredimail is the full command line if you want to remove IncrediMail 2.0. IncrediMail 2.0's primary file takes around 345.45 KB (353736 bytes) and is named IncMail.exe.
The following executable files are contained in IncrediMail 2.0. They occupy 2.91 MB (3050120
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ImApp.exe (249.45 KB)
- ImBpp.exe (125.37 KB)
- ImLc.exe (301.45 KB)
- ImLpp.exe (65.45 KB)
- ImNotfy.exe (253.45 KB)
- ImPackr.exe (101.45 KB)
- ImpCnt.exe (109.45 KB)
- ImSc.exe (42.80 KB)
- ImSetup.exe (393.45 KB)
- IncMail.exe (345.45 KB)
- spolszczenie incredimail 2 premium 6.1.4 build 4697.exe (964.57 KB)
- aeldr.exe (26.33 KB)
The current web page applies to IncrediMail 2.0 version 184.108.40.20652
only. You can find below a few links to other IncrediMail 2.0 releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling IncrediMail 2.0 we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by IncrediMail 2.0's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\IncrediMail
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\KNNEND7B\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys\#www.incredimail.com
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\KNNEND7B\macromedia.com\support\flashplayer\sys\#www2l.incredimail.com
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\KNNEND7B\www.incredimail.com
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\IncrediMail\Photo Animation Creator.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\IncrediMail\Photo Notifier Creator.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_support.incredimail.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_www.incredimail.com_0.localstorage
IncrediMail 2.0 is an application offered by the software company IncrediMail Ltd.. Some users choose to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove IncrediMail 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove IncrediMail 2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IncrediMail 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "IncrediMail 2.0". If it exists on your system the IncrediMail 2.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select IncrediMail 2.0 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about IncrediMail 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IncrediMail 2.0:
- The web site of the program is: www.incredimail.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\IncrediMail\Bin\ImSetup.exe /uninstallProduct /addon:incredimail
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IncrediMail 2.0.
8. After removing IncrediMail 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IncrediMail 2.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IncrediMail 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall IncrediMail 2.0 by IncrediMail Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that IncrediMail 2.0 by IncrediMail Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IncrediMail 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-04 11:31:25.473