Gwyddion is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Gwyddion from your systemGwyddion developers
. Further information on Gwyddion developers can be found here
. You can see more info about Gwyddion at http://gwyddion.net/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Gwyddion directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Gwyddion is C:\Program Files\Gwyddion\uninstall.exe. Gwyddion's main file takes about 403.00 KB (412672 bytes) and is called gwyddion.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Gwyddion. They occupy 809.68 KB (829112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- uninstall.exe (41.19 KB)
- fc-cache.exe (31.80 KB)
- fc-list.exe (27.46 KB)
- gdbus.exe (48.36 KB)
- gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders.exe (26.25 KB)
- gsettings.exe (36.04 KB)
- gspawn-win64-helper-console.exe (23.58 KB)
- gspawn-win64-helper.exe (24.08 KB)
- gtk-query-immodules-2.0.exe (26.21 KB)
- gwyddion-thumbnailer.exe (121.70 KB)
- gwyddion.exe (403.00 KB)
The current page applies to Gwyddion version 2.44.20160424.64
only. You can find below info on other releases of Gwyddion:
...click to view all...
Gwyddion is a program released by Gwyddion developers. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Gwyddion is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Gwyddion from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Gwyddion or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Gwyddion". If it exists on your system the Gwyddion application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Gwyddion in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Gwyddion, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Gwyddion:
- The publisher is: http://gwyddion.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Gwyddion\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Gwyddion.
8. After uninstalling Gwyddion, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Gwyddion which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Gwyddion using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Gwyddion by Gwyddion developers from your PC, we are not saying that Gwyddion by Gwyddion developers is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Gwyddion in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 06:38:21.537