Glass Bottle is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Glass Bottle from your systemGlass Bottle
. Go over here
for more details on Glass Bottle. Click on http://www.glassbottleapp.com/support
to get more facts about Glass Bottle on Glass Bottle's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Glass Bottle folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Glass Bottle by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Glass Bottle\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Glass Bottle's main file takes around 304.21 KB (311512 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Glass Bottle. They occupy an average of 827.71 KB (847576
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.21 KB)
This data is about Glass Bottle version 2.0.5619.4818
alone. For more Glass Bottle versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Glass Bottle is a program marketed by Glass Bottle. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase Glass Bottle is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Glass Bottle from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Glass Bottle or simply activate the Search field and type in "Glass Bottle". If it is installed on your PC the Glass Bottle app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Glass Bottle in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Glass Bottle, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Glass Bottle:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.glassbottleapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Glass Bottle\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Glass Bottle.
8. After removing Glass Bottle, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Glass Bottle which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Glass Bottle with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Glass Bottle by Glass Bottle from your computer, nor are we saying that Glass Bottle by Glass Bottle is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Glass Bottle in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 04:57:27.327